How to share one Set top box with multiple TV’s in multiple rooms
Multiple Cable boxes and or Set Top boxes can add up quickly over time. Many of us pay monthly charges per box which can add up to hundreds of dollars over the year. With the Diamond VS600 wireless HDMI to HDMI kit, you can now share one cable box with up to two TV’s in different locations or rooms. Simply connect the transmitter to your cable or set top box. The transmitter has a HDMI in and a HDMI out port which allows you to output the HDMI signal to your existing TV. Connect the IR receiver cable if you want to be able to control your cable or set top box from the other rooms. Now connect our receiver to the TV in your other room via the included HDMI cable. Connect the IR transmitter cable to control the cable or set top box in the main room.
• HDMI1.3, compatible with HDCP1.2.
• Maximum resolution up to 1080p full HD.
• Features strong anti-interference (5GHz operation frequency)
• Point-to-point wireless configuration: 1 to 1, 1 to 2 or 2 to 2
• IR transmitter/receiver 20-60KHz frequency.
• 300 feet long range transmission distance.
• Plug and play, easy installation