1. The Diamond Multimedia’s Web site may contain copyright and proprietary information notices; All Rights Reserved. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Site content and product specifications are subject to change.
2. Diamond Multimedia’s intention is to present only the most accurate information on this Web site, but be advised that Diamond Multimedia may make no representation that all information in this site is always the latest available. The user is responsible for verifying the accuracy of presented information.
3. The descriptions of products and services displayed on this Web site, and the terms under which they are offered, may change at any time without notice. The information presented in this website is for information purposes only. The information contained herein is subject to change and may be rendered inaccurate for many reasons, including, but not limited to product and specification changes, new model and/or product releases, product differences between differing manufacturers, software changes, BIOS flashes, firmware upgrades, or the like. Diamond Multimedia assumes no obligation to update or otherwise correct or revise this information. Diamond Multimedia makes no representations or warranties with respect to the contents hereof and assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions that may appear in this information. However, Diamond Multimedia reserves the right to revise this information and to make changes from time to time to the content hereof without obligation of Diamond Multimedia to notify any person of such revisions or changes.
4. Although Diamond Multimedia attempts to review this site carefully for typographical errors, please be aware that there may be such errors in this site; Diamond Multimedia advises that users verify information in which before any intended any act upon it.
5. This Web site may have links to “external” (non-Diamond Multimedia ) sites. These sites were not created by Diamond Multimedia and Diamond Multimedia is not responsible for their content, nor should the existence of a link imply any form of endorsement by Diamond Multimedia of the site, its content, or the party sponsoring it. The link(s) is(are) for the convenience of the visitors of Diamond Multimedia site only.
Why do we gather information?
Since our inception, Diamond MultiMedia has consistently provided our customers, Members, and users with quality goods and services, excellent customer service, access to useful information, and an overall pleasant interactive experience. We gather personal information to allow us and certain third parties to communicate with you,
to assist you and process your orders;
to provide service and technical support;
to communicate with you about products and services;
to provide an enhanced and more personalized promotional offers;
to personalize web pages and select content to be communicated to you;
to allow you to participate in contests and surveys;
to provide an enhanced and more personalized interactive shopping experience and to inform you;
and your gift and message recipients, of special offers and discounts
What information do we gather?
The information gathered at the time of purchase is transmitted encrypted and we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect your online purchases.
The information you enter is collected even if you cancel or do not complete the intended use, registration, or order process.
How we use “cookies” and “Action Tags”.
How we use the information we collect about you.
Portions of the Web Site (such as our Member registration and Address Book) may require registration and log-in processes in which you will select a user ID and password (collectively, the “Password”). Any Password provided to you will be the exclusive property and confidential information of the Company and may be used by you solely for your individual use of this Web Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any Password provided to you. All activities that occur using your Password are your responsibility, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Password or accounts.
Consent to Transfer
If you place an order our Website encrypts your credit card number you submit prior to transmission over the Internet using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology. However, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we make reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, we cannot warrant the security of information you transmit to us. How to limit the use of your information From Third Parties
21541 Blythe St. Canoga Park,
California, USA 91304
From the Company and its Affiliates
In addition, if you also prefer not to receive further product information and promotional mailings/emails from us based on information you provided to Diamond MultiMedia, please indicate this in your instructions to us and please include your mailing address. Any email for which the primary purpose is the advertising or promotion of a product or service will contain contact information/link and a reply email address to which you may reply to opt-out from receiving similar future emails. Please note that your instructions do not govern the use of personal information you may have provided to third party merchants whose products and services may be displayed or accessible on or through the Web Site. The use of information you have provided to these third party merchants is governed by their privacy policies and terms. Also, your instructions do not apply to “transactional or relationship” email messages which include, but are not limited to, registration, order status, confirmation or reply emails. (These email messages may also contain promotional items and offers, however, that is not their primary purpose.
Your instructions will only apply to the diamondmm.com website, not to our Affiliates and their websites. Please refer to the policies and opt-out provisions of those other websites.
Your instructions to limit the use of your information will be processed as soon as reasonably practicable and in accordance with applicable law.
Choice and opt-out
If you have set up an account with us on our Technical support portal or Opt-in to receive free newsletters and related communications, you may access the account and modify that information by logging in to your account and making the modifications. To do so, please go to the support page and follow the link to out portal and access your account ot to the Un-Subscribe form.
If you would like to update or correct information previously provided to us, please send a letter with your new information, including your complete name, postal address, and email address to: Customer Satisfaction Department:
21541 Blythe St. Canoga Park,
California, USA 91304