- Sort by Popularity
With the Diamond VC500ST One Touch Standalone Digital Converter, you can convert your personal home videos to digital format - All without a computer. The sleek and compact design allows you to easily connect it to a VHS Player/VCR. Convert and save those old videos from VHS cassettes. Convert your personal home videos from camcorders and video cameras to digital format. You can then, convert them into digital files and view them on your PC.
Diamond UGA USB 3.0/2.0 to Ultra HD 4K 3840 x 2160 HDMI Video Graphics Adapter. Use to add Multiple Monitors and Projectors with support for Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Mac OS 10.10 and higher, Android 7.1 and higher Use as an upgrade for your PC to support up to 4K resolutions.
The Diamond BVU5500HS Video Adapter USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter is a multi-mode adapter that supports a maximum 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution at 30Hz. Extend your image/video to an external display such as a projector, HDTV or HDMI-based monitor. Whether you need to extend additional monitor for work, stock market, conference this adapter is your perfect solution.
Out of stock
- Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, MAC OS Dual Display 10.13.3, 10.14, MAC OS Single Display 10.13.4, 10.13.5, 10.13.6, Linux Ubuntu 17.10, 17.04,16.04, 14.04, Android 5.0 and later and Chrome OS
- 1080p output picture resolution
- Supported Windows Aero mode
- Stand-alone device
- Fully USB 2.0 bus powered
- Compatible with all flat panel monitors
- Compatible with all CRT monitors, up to 2048x1152 resolution
- Standard and wide-screen ratio aspects
- High-definition displays
The Diamond VS300M wireless HDMI kit includes one transmitter unit and one receiver unit (Additional Receivers sold separately), allows HDMI video/audio signal transmission and extending the HDMI video/audio signal up to 150 feet wirelessly.
The Diamond BVU3500 USB 3.0 to DVI/HDMI/VGA Multi-Display Adapter allows easy plug and play installation for multiple displays/monitors. Enhance your laptop’s visual experience by adding 2, 3 or up to 6 displays in minutes.
- (Each Display requires an addition BVU3500 adapter, maximum 6 per system*).
- Add multiple displays to your Desktop PC without the hassle of opening your desktop case and adding costly discrete graphics cards. Use to connect your HD TV or Projector laptop, Macbook and or Ultrabook.
- The BVU3500 is equipped with the award-winning DisplayLink DL-3500 chipset and supports 2048 x 1152 and 1080P resolutions.
- Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, MAC OS (Mac OS 10.13.4, 10.13.5, 10.13.6 NOT Supported), Linux Ubuntu 17.10, 17.04,16.04, 14.04, Android 5.0 and later and Chrome OS
The Diamond DS3900V2 Ultra Dock Dual Video USB 3.0/2.0 Docking Station enables multiple USB devices to be connected to the computer using a single USB 3.0 cable. Now with one simple cable connection to your computer, you can have access to large screen displays, stereo speakers, external hard drive, optical disk drive, printers, USB keyboard, mouse and other USB devices.
- Now with one simple cable connection to your computer, you can have access to large screen displays, stereo speakers, external hard drive, optical disk drive, printers, USB keyboard, mouse and other USB devices.
- Connectors: DVI, HDMI, RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet Port, DC Power Jack, USB 2.0 Ports x 4, USB 2.0 Ports x 4, USB 3.0 B Female, 3.5mm Lineout/Mic input Chipset: Display Link DL-3900
- Number of Displays Supported : 2
- Max resolution : 2048 ×1152
- HDCP 2.0, Protected video playback
- UPC# 757448024319
The Diamond BVU5500H USB 4K to HDMI Graphics Adapter allows you to connect almost any HDMI monitor, TV or Projector via a standard USB 3.0/2.0 with support resolutions up to 4k (3840 x 2160 resolutions). The BVU5500H is designed to be simple and easy to use - just install the software and plug in your BVU55000H and within a few seconds you’ve got an extra display or projector. (Up to 6 displays max and one BVU5500H is required for each display) Important Driver Update Please use the following link to download the driver: DisplayLink Downloads Page | Synaptics
The Diamond VS50 HDMI to HDMI Small Form Factor Wireless HDMI Sender and Receiver is designed to eliminate the ugly HDMI cable from your video source to your HD wall mounted TV. A slim, small form factor provides portability for business use as well. The transmitter can be connected to a laptop while the receiver can be connected to a conference room display or projector, great for presentations and collaboration applications. Read the Review by Nerdtechy.com
The Diamond One-Touch Video Capture VC500MAC has become the most versatile and easy-to-use device on the desks of many video capture enthusiasts. It takes all the stress out of converting video from almost any source and converting and preserving them into digital files. With the Empia software and all the included accessories, you are ready to start capturing, preserving video and audio from almost any analog video device. Right out of the box, the One-Touch Video Capture is ready to capture video. Compatible with iMovie for those that need to edit their videos.
IMPORTANT UPDATE for Big Sur OS 11.x and higher:https://www.dmmdownload.com/downloads/CURRENT/PVR/VC500mac_Big_Sur.zip
Important Notice for Windows 11 Users
- Easy to Use Capture by the Touch of One Button
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7
- Capture Video from Almost Any Video Source
- Preserve Your VHS tapes with One Touch
- Convert, edit, and save videos in digital format
- Easily share captured videos on social media
- Cyberlink video capture, editor and DVD creator software
- Software included to burn Videos to DVD/VCD
- VHS to DVD Converter
- Also Available for MAC
- Frequently Asked Questions
- European Orders: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain: Click Here