The Diamond V-Stream Wireless HDMI Extender Kit – VS100 allows HD video transmission via HDMI up to 150 feet wirelessly. Supports anti-interference technology by using 5GHz operational frequency. With IR support, you can remotely control your source from any remote location. The Diamond VS100 is a great solution for conference room meetings, home entertainment, multi-media educational applications and works with any HDMI video source.
Wirelessly Transmit Video and Audio to a Large Screen TV
No need to buy additional DVD/Blu-ray players nor rent an additional set top box to provide entertainment in additional rooms like your basement, bonus room, guest rooms, guest house, patio or that RV you may have outside on your driveway.
How to use your VS100 wireless HDMI transmitter and receiver
There are many different applications you can use the Diamond HDMI wireless dongle transmitter.
Education: Connect the HDMI wireless dongle to your PC, connect the receiver to your class HDTV projector/whiteboard or TV and share educational content with the entire class
Office: Connect the HDMI wireless dongle to your PC, connect the receiver to your conference room HDTV display or projector.
Home: Connect the HDMI wireless dongle to your PC, connect the receiver to your HDTV and stream internet content such as Hulu TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime and much more to your big screen TV.
Connect the HDMI wireless dongle to your set top box, DVD/Blu-ray player, connect the receiver in another room, basement, garage or outdoor patio or any room that does not have a set top box or DVD and watch your favorite paid programming or sporting events in any room.
How to setup up your Diamond VS100 Wireless HDMI Extender Kit
- Connect the VS100 HDMI receiver to your HDTV/Projector’s HDMI port with a HDMI cable (not included). Plug in the power adapter into the wall outlet and then plug the power plug to the VS100 receiver.
- Connect the VS100 HDMI transmitter dongle to your PC, Game Console, Set-top box or any source that support HDMI output. Note: you may use the included HDMI to HDMI right angle adapter on a PC. Use the provided USB power cable and plug the micro USB end into the wireless transmitter HDMI dongle. You may use any USB port on your PC, Set-Top box or a wall mount USB power adapter.
- You can also use the included IR wireless transmitter and receiver to control your Set-Top box, DVD player or any other source that uses an IR remote. First, simply plug the IR transmitter labeled RX to the VS100 receiver. Secondly, plug the IR labeled TX to the VS100 transmitter. Make sure the transmitter IR has a clear line of site to your Set-Top box, DVD/Blu-ray player. Thirdly, now you can take the same remote control you have been using to control your source to the remote location and have full control over the transmitting source.
Important Notice: The VS100 Wireless HDMI Extender Kit can send video and audio signals through walls. However, the transmission distance will vary depending on the material the walls are made of. For example, concrete and brick walls will have a greater impact on distance over no walls or walls made from dry wall and wood. Note: 1) Transmission distance will vary depending on room environments such as brick or glass which can limit wireless transmission signals. The V-Stream is perfect for office meetings, business conferences, and educational presentations.
Wirelessly Transmit Video and Audio from a Cable Box/DVD Player, Game Console or Other HD Source. Incredibly Easy-to-Use.
Product Features of the Wireless HDMI Extender Kit
– Support HDMI1.3, compatible with HDCP1.2.
– Maximum resolution up to 1080p full HD.
– Features strong anti-interference (5GHz operation frequency).
– Supports point to point wireless configuration.
– IR transmitter/receiver 20-60KHz frequency.
– 150 feet long range transmission distance.
– Plug and play, easy installation.