The Diamond VS50SE is an HDMI-to-HDMI, small form factor, wireless HDMI Sender and Receiver. It eliminates the messy HDMI cable from your video source to your HDTV or Projector. A slim, small form factor provides portability for business use as well. The transmitter can be connected to a laptop. In addition, the receiver can be connected to a conference room display or projector, great for presentations and collaboration applications.
Diamond Wireless HDMI HD Video Receiver and Sender Dongle (VS50SE)
- System Requirements
- Support & Downloads
- V-Stream Comparison Chart
- Propostion 65 WARNING
The Diamond V-Stream VS50SE is an HDMI-to-HDMI Small Form Factor Wireless HDMI Sender and Receiver. It eliminates the messy HDMI cable from your video source to your HDTV or Projector. The sender and receiver are powered via USB port which are readily available on your TV or video source. Set-Top Boxes, Blu-ray/DVD players, PC or Game Consoles can all be used as a video source.
As a result, you can work and play at the same time. And you can entertain yourself on your TV while you work on your PC. Simply plug in the HDMI receiver to your TV and the sender to your PC and entertain yourself and others.
Wireless HDMI Sender and Receiver -VS50SE
The V-Stream lets you stream content from your laptop/ PC, set top box, Blu-ray/DVD player or gaming console without the HDMI eye-sore cable. Wirelessly transmit video and audio from any HDMI source in high definition.
Enjoy a true, crystal-clear signal in any location in your home within a 90 ft. range. Also, you can stream content from your laptop onto a large projector – perfect for work and educational presentations. Use the Diamond V-Stream in the office or the classroom. Therefore, it’s a perfect solution for displaying content to co-workers and students, using a projector or a large screen TV.
Wirelessly Transmit Video and Audio to a Large Screen TV
The Sender and Receiver Both Feature an HDMI Connector
They are both powered by a USB-to-USB micro-cable, which can be plugged into the USB port of your source/display. As a result, the Diamond V-STREAM is completely Plug-and-Play and requires no setup and no computer. Finally, you can instantly stream content in 1080P full HD quality.
Wirelessly Transmit Video and Audio to a Projector
For example, the V-Stream is a perfect solution for office meetings, business conferences, and educational presentations.
Unique Wireless Encryption ID
Each V-Stream VS50SE wireless receiver and transmitter kit is paired with a unique wireless encryption ID, so that multiple wireless receiver and transmitter kits work without conflicting or interrupting other VS50SE kits within range of each other.
Wirelessly Transmit Video and Audio from a Cable Box/DVD Player, Game Console or Other HD Source. Incredibly Easy-to-Use.
Wireless HDMI Sender and Receiver Features
- Maximum resolution up to 1080p full HD.
- 5GHz operation frequency
- Supports point to point wireless configuration 90ft clear line of site.
- 90ft Clear Line of Site transmission range
- Plug and play, easy installation. No drivers. No configuration needed.
- HDMI Compliance 1.4
- HDCP Compliance HDCP 1.3
- HDMI Video Input 1920×1080 (1080p60/50/30/25/24, 1080i60/50) 1280×720 (720p60/50) 720×576 (576p50) 720×480 (480p60)
- HDMI Video Output 1080P 60
- Audio Format Stereo, quality 16bits 48KHz
- Wireless transmission IEEE 802.11ac, 5GHz, 2T2R, up to 90ft, ≤100ms latency
- Authentication Protocol WPA2 (WPAS-PSK / WPA2-Enterprise)
- Security AES 128 bit
- Product weight 0.05 lbs. (RX) and 0.05 (TX)
- Package weight 1 lbs.
- Product Dimensions 3.3 x 1.3 x 0.5 inches
- Package Dimensions 4.3 x 4.3 x 1.0 inches
- Connectors HDMI In for TX HDMI out for RX / USB Micro power
- VS50SE (Transmitter) x 1
- VS50SE (Receiver) x1
- USB Type A to Micro power cable x 2
- HDMI extension cable x 2
- HDMI Display or Projector for the Receiver
- HDMI (Game Console, Set Top Box, Blu-ray/DVD player and etc.) Source for the Transmitter
- USB port on the display and on the video source or (Optional USB wall charger for TX and RX power
Have you ever wondered how your large-screen TV could be used as an extension of your laptop? Imagine having the view of your small screen on a larger display. Introducing the Diamond V-Stream – VS50SE. The V-Stream is a small form factor, powerful, Wireless HDMI Sender and Receiver. Now, you can connect your laptop to any HDTV or projector…
V-Stream Comparison Chart
Question: Do you need to connect power do both the transmitter and receiver?
Question: Can I send from one transmitter to two or more receivers?
Answer: No, they are all set for the same channel. Model VS300M will support one transmitter to two receivers
Question: Can I use more than one kit with in range of each other
Answer: No, because they are on the same channel they may interfere with each other.