- Easy to Use Capture by the Touch of One Button
- Operating System: WIN 10, WIN8 , WIN 7 32 , WIN 7 64, WIN VISTA32 , WINXP , MCE
- Capture Video from Almost Any Video Source
- Preserve Your VHS tapes with One Touch
- Convert, edit, and save videos in digital format
- Easily share captured videos on social media
- Cyberlink video capture, editor and DVD creator software
- Software included to burn Videos to DVD/VCD
- VHS to DVD Converter
- Also Available for MAC
- Frequently Asked Questions
- European Orders: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain: Click Here
- Sort by Rating
The Diamond One-Touch Video Capture VC500MAC has become the most versatile and easy-to-use device on the desks of many video capture enthusiasts. It takes all the stress out of converting video from almost any source and converting and preserving them into digital files. With the Empia software and all the included accessories, you are ready to start capturing, preserving video and audio from almost any analog video device. Right out of the box, the One-Touch Video Capture is ready to capture video. Compatible with iMovie for those that need to edit their videos.
IMPORTANT UPDATE for Big Sur OS 11.x and higher:https://www.dmmdownload.com/downloads/CURRENT/PVR/VC500mac_Big_Sur.zip
With the Diamond VC500ST One Touch Standalone Digital Converter, you can convert your personal home videos to digital format. The sleek and compact design allows you to easily connect it to a VHS Player/VCR. Convert and save those old videos from VHS cassettes. Convert your personal home videos from camcorders and video cameras to digital format. With the built-in display, you can view your favorite TV shows from cable set top boxes and record them straight to the VC500ST. You can then, convert them into digital files and view them on your PC.