- 7 height adjustable settings
- Compact and Portable Design for easy storage and mobility
- Safety Ledge stopper prevents your devices from slipping
- Non-Skid silicon pads
- Width Adjustments fits a variety of sizes and shapes
- You cannot add "Diamond Multimedia Dual Display Docking Station for Mac and Windows Equipped USB 3.0 Laptops/Desktops. Front Loading USB 3.0/USB-C Ports with Vertical Built-in Stand (DS3900V3)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
- Sort by Default Order
The Diamond VS50SE is an HDMI-to-HDMI, small form factor, wireless HDMI Sender and Receiver. It eliminates the messy HDMI cable from your video source to your HDTV or Projector. A slim, small form factor provides portability for business use as well. The transmitter can be connected to a laptop. In addition, the receiver can be connected to a conference room display or projector, great for presentations and collaboration applications.
The Diamond VS600 wireless HDMI kit includes one transmitter unit and one receiver unit (Additional Receivers sold separately), allows HDMI video/audio signal transmission and extending the HDMI video/audio signal up to 300 feet wirelessly.
The Diamond VS600RX wireless HDMI receiver unit expands the VS600 kit to support two receivers at the same time. The Receiver features an HDMI-Output, an IR port to connect an IR receiver cable and a DC power connector. Therefore, it is completely Plug-and-Play and requires no setup and no computer.
The Diamond VS300M wireless HDMI kit includes one transmitter unit and one receiver unit (Additional Receivers sold separately), allows HDMI video/audio signal transmission and extending the HDMI video/audio signal up to 150 feet wirelessly.
Out of stockThe Diamond VS300RX wireless HDMI receiver unit expands the VS300m kit to support two receivers at the same time.
Out of stockDiamond V-Stream VS100 allows HD video transmission via HDMI up to 150 feet wirelessly. Supports anti-interference technology by using 5GHz operational frequency. However, with IR support, you can remotely control your source from any remote location. Finally, the Diamond VS100 is a great solution for conference room meetings, home entertainment, multi-media educational applications and works with any HDMI video source. Read the Review by NerdTechy.com.
The Diamond VS50 HDMI to HDMI Small Form Factor Wireless HDMI Sender and Receiver is designed to eliminate the ugly HDMI cable from your video source to your HD wall mounted TV. A slim, small form factor provides portability for business use as well. The transmitter can be connected to a laptop while the receiver can be connected to a conference room display or projector, great for presentations and collaboration applications. Read the Review by Nerdtechy.com
Out of stockBecause modern laptops/tablets are becoming thinner and thinner, external connectors including video out are being sacrificed. Therefore this leaves you with only a few USB Type C ports. Because of this, the Diamond USB Type C HDMI transmitter/receiver is the perfect fit for today’s and future laptops/notebooks.
Out of stockThe Diamond V-Stream HDMI Wireless AV Video Sender/ Receiver is compatible with almost any HDMI enabled cable/Satellite set-top box, Media Streaming box, Blu-ray/ DVD player and Gaming consoles. With the Diamond V-Stream, you can wirelessly stream video and turn any location into the home to an entertainment spot such as your outdoor patio, garage, bedroom, home office or kitchen without having to move or purchase additional set-top boxes, media players or gaming consoles. With built-in IR, you have full control over your HDMI devices wirelessly. In addition, the Diamond V-Stream also allows users to plug in USB gamepads, mice, and keyboards for full control over a PC/Media server.
Out of stockPremium Virtual Reality Jump into imaginative virtual realms using the Diamond RadeonTM RX 580 Graphics Card. Let our AMD LiquidVRTM technology transport you to remarkable virtual worlds unhindered by latency or compromise. Feel the rush of groundbreaking gameplay, the deep connection with other virtual players, and the thrill of living out your favorite movies and experiences with the next wave of immersive VR and cutting-edge Radeon graphics.
- Bus Type: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Memory: 8GB GDDR5
- Base Clock: 1340 MHz
- Boost Clock (DPM7) 1340 MHz
- Memory Clock: 2000 MHz (8.4 GBPs) Memory
- CrossFire: Yes up to 4GPU’s, No Interconnect Bridge required
Important Notice for Windows 11 Users
- Easy to Use Capture by the Touch of One Button
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7
- Capture Video from Almost Any Video Source
- Preserve Your VHS tapes with One Touch
- Convert, edit, and save videos in digital format
- Easily share captured videos on social media
- Cyberlink video capture, editor and DVD creator software
- Software included to burn Videos to DVD/VCD
- VHS to DVD Converter
- Also Available for MAC
- Frequently Asked Questions
- European Orders: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain: Click Here